- We may collect your personal information in order to provide services to you. How we collect this information depends on how you interact with us, either directly or indirectly through our communication or dealings with you including but not limited to:
- Every time you communicate or interact with us (by phone, email, face to face, online or through social media channels)
- When you use our website
- Through participation in surveys, competitions or promotions
- Through social media advertising, click links or submission forms
- When you visit our workplace or developments
We may also collect personal information from third parties including your legal representative or marketing agencies.
- We may collect, hold, and disclose information to third parties such as service providers, legal representatives and those who help us provide our services to you. Where information is shared with these third parties, they are obliged to observe the confidential nature of the information and are prohibited from using any or all of it for any reason other than the purpose for which it was provided. We will not use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected without your prior consent. We may otherwise use or disclose your personal information where it is required or authorised by law to do so.
- If the assets, company, or operations of Bakerland are sold in whole or part, or transferred to a third party, we may transfer any or all personal information we hold about you to that third party. All third parties who receive personal information must comply with fiduciary and confidentiality duties in their handling and management of your information and in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- We and/or our engaged service providers may send you direct marketing, communications and information about our services and developments from time to time. If you would prefer not to receive information or updates from us, please let us know by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our communications or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Security of your personal information of which we hold is of utmost importance to us. We may hold this information in either electronic or physical form and will always take all reasonable steps to ensure that this information is protected and only accessed when necessary. Where required by applicable law, we will notify you and the Office of the Australian Information Commission (OAIC) and or any other regulatory bodies of any data breach affecting your personal information.
- At any time, you may request to access the personal information that we hold about you. To make this request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also require you to verify your identity with us prior to releasing any personal information held by us.
Join our Community
© Copyright 2022 Bakerland Group | All rights Reserved